The last day of the first time


Yesterday was the last day of the first time I got to observe and learn what I’d probably be doing six years from now.



Going into the clinic yesterday wasn’t as stressful as the first time I went there (as that was more of me being paranoid so as to what would my situation there would be), it was more of, like the previous days, me thinking of what other new things I’d get a glimpse of or experience that’d help me picture out what I may be doing in the near future. The day went off fine, the doctor explained a few stuff to me, like finding the optical center of a lens and stuff, and gave me an idea of how to translate computer readings into useful information that you can use, and how to write them in a prescription as well. The day flew quite fast after but I believe I could say that I learned a lot during that day, just like the last ones, and I’m really thankful to them having me there and welcoming me.

Looking back, the whole experience really gave me some enlightenment on quite a lot of things and I reckon it improved me holistically. I felt really thankful and blessed for the whole experience and for the welcome (and the chocolates and snacks, yeah, those were nice too) they imparted to me. That entire experience is going to stick in my head for a while.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some of the stuff that I learned...

My photo
Stephen Abenales
Just a virgin who is very much contented about his life, though is aspiring for more...if that made any sense...