Parents' Day 2017




Parents Day is a gesture of honor we give to our parents to show our love and respect for them. It can be a gift we can give to our parents for recognizing all the efforts that our parents put in our upbringing. The support of parents is considered to be very important in the growth and development of our family. The day provides an excellent medium to maintain good communication between two generations and helps in building their emotional and mental bond stronger.
During Parents day I was able to fathom how important our parents have been and are in our lives. The importance of our parents stems from the fact that they are ones who show genuine love. A person can expect unconditional love from his mother and father in life. They are the ones who helped us overcome our negative attributes and insufficiency. A child with good parenting rarely fails in life. In many people’s success, the role of parents is the key.  Without our parents, it would be very tough for us to have a good life.

I realized a lot of things during parents’ day, on how blessed we are to still have our amazing parents’ to look out for us and guide us as we progress through life…I celebrated parents’ day by expressing my deepest gratitude and doing my best to show my appreciation for all the things they have done for me. We ate outside after the program and I gave them some tokens that I hope could at the very least express how much I appreciate how much they have done for me in my life. I love you, mom and dad, thank you for everything, and happy parents’ day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The last day of the first time

Some of the stuff that I learned...

My photo
Stephen Abenales
Just a virgin who is very much contented about his life, though is aspiring for more...if that made any sense...