Just a Post about a Ball (that is memorable)



One could say that before the ball started I was the most unenthusiastic guy in the world. The tuxedo felt steamy as heck inside, and my body sweated a lot. Whilst walking to the venue my brain was already set to go home.

When I arrived there however, my attitude about the program changed, at least a little.  Seeing my classmates trying to look formal and stuff was sort of entertaining, especially looking at some of the masks that others brought with them.


The opening ceremony took a bit of  time to finish, but afterwards stuff moved smoothly. After some speeches and stuff, dinner was served (which at that point was probably one of the stuff I anticipated more than anything else). After dinner was when everything got “lit”. I believe there was some sort of prophecy speech beforehand (or was that after the ball? I’m not entirely sure…) which was pretty funny… and a bit awkward when your name got called. Then we had a little time to dance with whoever we wanted to dance with, and after a while we chose to drag sir John Marco Suazo on the dance floor, and we all danced with him (of which is probably my most memorable moment of the ball, and one that would probably stick in my head for a while). Before long, the event was over, but not without leaving some good memories I’d treasure for quite some time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The last day of the first time

Some of the stuff that I learned...

My photo
Stephen Abenales
Just a virgin who is very much contented about his life, though is aspiring for more...if that made any sense...