The First Day




The First Day...technically




Yesterday was more of an introduction or the “getting to know the place” part, where there was more of me fixing the papers and our immersion teacher getting things clear with the optometrist than getting actually "immersed" with optometry. But still, technically speaking, yesterday was the first day of my immersion.




I reckon I could say that the first day of my immersion went smooth enough. I immersed at the Eye Power Clinic which is at Poblacion, Nabunturan ComVal. I guess one could say that I was somewhat of a nervous wreck in the morning as I didn’t know what to expect from the immersion proper, much less know the attitude of the one that is supposed to be guiding me through it. I fixed a few papers here and there, and got ready to get to my immersion spot. When I actually got to the place however, I realized that my anxiousness was for naught, the optometrist was super friendly and I reckon I would learn a lot from her for the next couple of weeks. She let me go home early as she was going to go somewhere so the day basically ended with basically just an introduction. I can’t help but say I’m a bit hyped about what I'd discover and the things I'd learn from this entire experience. 
* As one might notice, there really isn't any pictures on the inside of the clinic...that's because I really can't bring myself to take pics inside on my first day.
*Today I also discovered the post title feature located above the page where you write the post...yup, it took me that long to notice that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The last day of the first time

Some of the stuff that I learned...

My photo
Stephen Abenales
Just a virgin who is very much contented about his life, though is aspiring for more...if that made any sense...